What happened to the working world I grew up in? It is gone. You used to get a job and keep that job for years. Now most people change jobs every few years, and not always of their own choice.
It used to be easy to get a job. It used to be easy to brand yourself. It’s so much more complicated now!
New grads struggle to convey their value to employers. Experienced job seekers Work hard to differentiate themselves from other candidates.
On the job, there are always issues and challenges. Where do you go for help with your career and work place challenges?
Our mission at Human Workplace to reinvent work for people.
A big part of that mission involves educating and empowering working people, jobseekers, and new and established entrepreneurs. We are here to support everyone who goes to work or wants to go to work. That includes you!
We invite you to join our CEO Liz Ryan, a former fortune 500 human resources SVP and the worlds most widely read career advisor, in a special event taking place on date date date.
This free event, called CAREER SURVIVAL IN 2019 AND BEYOND, Will teach you a fresh mindset and new ideas to power your career in 2019 — whether you were jobhunting, looking to advance at your current role, or looking to do something new and different!
Join us for an empowering hour of mojo boosting career guidance and encouragement From the worlds favorite career advisor – Liz Ryan!
1) To get new ideas for your job search, career change, or 2019 career plans
2) To learn how to brand yourself, how to pick the right career path for you, and how to find a job that deserves your talents
3) To learn the three most important elements in your career success
4) To understand how the working world has changed, and how to thrive in the new millennium talent marketplace
5) To get a massive dose of Mojo and encouragement for your 2019 career adventures!